Friday, August 7, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things!

Football season is almost here, are you ready???? WE ARE!!! We have the purple & gold fabric below & a few others I will get posted this week. I also have designs to go with them (will get pics this week). Paws & Baby Tigers!!!! This fabric is cute in a dress, shorts or bib for that new baby!


One of my favorite new designs is the birthday cupcake, shown below with the tutu & onesie!


NEW FABRICS!!!!


Embroidered ladybugs & frogs!!!



Fun Black & White print with lime green (Companion piece below)



Swirls & Twirls in pink & blue (has a blue & cream polka dot as a companion piece-not shown)


For my Saints or Fleur-de-lis fans! Black/Maroon & Cream



OUR NEW DESIGNS:


Sweet ladybug to go with new fabric!
Summer Strawberry (Applique)



Supercute Birdie that could be done as a chicky with the right fabrics!

And of course the for the Birthday Girl/Boy!!!



Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment